Sunday, October 24, 2010

Progress

I'm working on several new projects for the upcoming year.  I've recently completed Mystery, Malevolence & Murder - Volume Two, which will be released under Another Shore Press sometime late 2011 or early 2012.  I'm also working on "The Merchant Chronicles", a short series about an old man who owns a Curio Shop in Chicago and sells strange "knickknacks" that seem to have a life of their own.  At the moment "Lux Ex Tenebris" is entering its third re-write, and since I'm in graduate school it will end up being my thesis project.  I'm expected to graduate on time (December 2011).  I love City College very much and the experience has been wonderful, but I'm ready to get out there and hustle, make my own way.  My time will come, I just need to be a little more patient.  I was once told that you should be careful about wishing away your life.  I agree wholeheartedly, and since I'm now a year away from my goal at CCNY I need to absorb every moment.  I certainly plan on it. 

Stay tuned, folks.  I've got a lot more in store in the near future. 

Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment